Jharkhand e-District may be a comprehensive and web enabled service portal that acts as an electronic gateway into the Government’s portfolio of services. it's an end-to-end integrated solution that caters to the requirements of varied departments of Jharkhand state and provides various e-Governance services to its citizens (Jharsewa). It provides an interface for citizens to avail of varied citizen-centric services like applying for certificates, land records, pension, etc. through this Portal to handle the processing of these Jharkhand E-District applications.
the district is one of the 31 Mission Mode Projects (MMP) under the National eGovernance Plan (NeGP). The MMP aims at the electronic delivery of identified high volume citizen-centric services, at district and sub-district level, which aren't a part of the other MMP.
Jharkhand e-District project intends to supply Government services to citizens through Common Service Centers(CSC) which are easily accessible. A number of the services also are made available through a web portal. during a nutshell, E-district may be a tailor-made program for minimizing effort and time to supply prompt and effective services to the general public.
List of Core Services:-
Two service categories are identified at the national level which shall be haunted for implementation by all States which comply with participating within the District MMP.
- Social Welfare Schemes including services – welfare Pensions (Old age, Widow, Handicap, Destitute), Scholarships.
- RTI services including redressal of Grievances – application, tracking, monitoring, redressal, appeals, etc at the district level. RTI services are going to be applicable to all or any departments/offices which are given ICT infrastructure and connectivity for delivery of services under e District Scheme The States while identifying the services under the 5 core services should leverage the services identified and developed under the Implementation of State Portal, SSDG and Electronic Form project.
There are several services is on Jharsewa which are as follows
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Local Residence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Social securities Pension services
- Old Age Pension
- Widow Pension
- Physical disability
How can I register my DSC?
Following are the instructions to use DSC:
1. Download the respective Driver of your Digital Signature Card.
2. Download the Java version 1.7 in your System.
3.Go to Control Panel --> Program --> Java --> General -->Temporary Internet File -->Settings -->Delete All Files.
4.Go to Control Panel --> Program --> Java -->Security -->Edit Site List -->Add the Service Plus URL and bring Security Level to medium.
5.After login (Officials Only) --> Click on DSC Management --> Click on register your DSC.
How can I get JharSewa ID?
- Step 1: The applicant must visit the JharSewa Portal to avail of all the government services.
- Step 2: If you are not an existing user, you have to register in the portal to avail of all the services offered by the government. ...
- Step 3: On Clicking JharSewa, the registration Page appears.